Sales Support - Austin, TX
Be part of our continued expansion in the United States
We are looking for a full-time Sales Support Team member for Eleiko Sport USA. You need to be detail-oriented with excellent customer service skills and with a passion for, and knowledge of, strength and fitness training. Previous experience with shipping and logistics and/or e-Commerce is highly beneficial.
Eleiko Sport, the makers of the world’s best equipment for Weightlifting, Powerlifting, and Strength and Conditioning, is looking for a Sales Support / Customer Service Representative who will be able to assist us in our expansion in the United States by providing customer service and administrative support for our various customers, including Gym & Fitness centers, collegiate athletic facilities, military performance centers, and our direct to consumer sales channels.
In this role you will be our in-office contact for our customers and/or remote sales staff. You will coordinate order fulfillment between customers, our sales team, our planning department, our warehouse, and third party shipping and installation companies. You will be joining the team in Austin, Texas and be part of a greater international team with operations worldwide with headquarters in Sweden.
We are the leaders in the industry, and as such, we expect the best people to be a part of our team. You should be dedicated, hardworking, and passionate about the health, fitness and strength and conditioning industry, and at the same time have excellent customer service and administrative skills.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO:
- Be our in-office company representative by handling phone and email communication with customers and sales reps.
- Work directly with our customers and sales team and provide all necessary support and assistance to them.
- Master our product offering and assist sales reps and customers in choosing the best product for their needs.
- Provide administrative support by receiving and processing customer quote requests utilizing proprietary software, as well as perform general office tasks.
- Manage fulfillment of orders by coordinating logistics with our warehouse and shipping companies.
- Maintain open order portfolio to ensure timely and accurate deliveries and best-in-class customer experience.
- Use diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to determine the most cost-effective repair for post-warranty products.
- Conduct special projects on a need-to basis on a wide range of topics.
A GREAT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Knowledge about strength and conditioning equipment, and the gym & fitness industry is a HUGE plus!
- A passion for making people feel strong, happy, and healthy both in body and soul.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities.
- Experience working in an administrative and/or sales-oriented support capacity.
- Experience working with shipping and/or fulfillment companies.
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
Send the following via email to Alex Murray firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter, no more than one page, displaying passion for the opportunity, stating why you are a perfect fit for Eleiko Sport in the context of this posting, and why you have a great passion for fitness and wellness
- Resume, no more than 2 pages, with examples of what you achieved during your previous relevant experiences
Questions: Please contact Alex Murray by email, email@example.com. All questions are answered by email.
- Customer Support
For over 60 years, Eleiko has been a worldwide leader within international weightlifting, powerlifting and strength & conditioning communities. Eleiko is uniquely certified by the IWF, IPF and Para-Powerlifting federations. Our products have been delivered to more than 180 countries and are often seen at the world’s largest championships and in the most respected strength training facilities. More than 1,000 world records have been set with an Eleiko barbell. With quality, innovation and customer service as guiding principles, Eleiko is the leading equipment provider and educator in strength.
Sales Support - Austin, TX
Loading application form
Already working at Eleiko?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.