FROM WAFFLE IRONS TO THE WORLD’S WEIGHTLIFTING LEADER
Eleiko’s story, 60 years in the making, is filled with bold ideas and ambitious goals. Rooted in a passion for strength, we took a bold leap from making waffle irons to creating the world’s finest barbells and helped shape the world of weightlifting.
With a focus on innovation and a commitment to quality and performance, Eleiko works tirelessly to make people stronger. But Eleiko is more than just a weightlifting company: for over 15 years we supply the Gym and Fitness sector with our wide range of free weights and strength training equipment.
We are now looking for Sales Representatives to continue our expansion in the US. You should preferably be based somewhere in the NORTH EAST of United States, New York, Massachusetts, etc, and travel extensively to cover the territory.
What you bring to us:
As a Sales Representative for Commercial Fitness you will be involved in the following activities:
- Be active in the field, visit customers and help them to become (more) successful
- Open new accounts
- Consult and work out the best solution based on the customer’s needs
- Develop selected fitness clubs, chains, performance centers by proactive outreach
- Conduct online account research and account mapping for select target accounts
- Use social media to share customer success and obtain market information
- Represent ELEIKO at trade shows and at fitness and performance network events
- Create and enlarge your network
What do we expect from you:
- You are passionate about strength training in general and (weight)lifting in specific.
- You are hungry for developing yourself and your customers’ business.
- Represent Eleiko by displaying and living our core values of Performance, Learning and Kindness in all you do – externally and internally for all people you interact with.
- Generate Revenue
- Sell all available Eleiko products – creating Eleiko experiences within a gym, fitness or performance facility and be a partner that will make them successful.
- Increase the Customer volume
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of quotes with close rate sufficient to reach the goals
- Grow business from existing customers in the region by making repeat customers
- Maintain and improve on our Customer NPS score
Who Are You?
- You are probably already working in the training industry – maybe as a personal trainer, strength coach, club manager or as a sales representative.
- You are an expert in strength training, and you are passionate about strength equipment.
- You are hungry for growth
- Proactive, commercial, and result driven team-player
- Enthusiastic and persistent
- Passionate about sports (any kind of sport)
- Based on the west coast, preferably somewhere in California.
What we offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself and your sales career
- Great freedom and autonomy in your work
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- A great team of dedicated professionals in Austin, Texas, as our US Head Office, Sweden, as our Eleiko HQ, and around the world
- A chance to represent one of the strongest brands in the industry.