FROM WAFFLE IRONS TO THE WORLD’S WEIGHTLIFTING LEADER
Eleiko’s story, 60 years in the making, is filled with bold ideas and ambitious goals. Rooted in a passion for strength, we took a bold leap from making waffle irons to creating the world’s finest barbells and helped shape the world of weightlifting.
With a focus on innovation and a commitment to quality and performance, Eleiko works tirelessly to make people stronger. But Eleiko is more than just a weightlifting company: for over 15 years we supply the Gym and Fitness sector with our wide range of free weights, flooring and athletic training equipment.
We are now looking for a Gym Design Specialist to support our sales team and customers.
What you would do:
- Support our sales team and our customers with layouts, concepts, and product expertise and bring their ideas to life.
- Design and layout gyms in EC Design - https://www.ecdesign.se
- Provide recommendations on gym design, flow, layout, equipment choices, etc
- Design and develop new, innovative, and exciting gym concepts
- Support our sales team with developing visualizations and marketing materials.
What you bring to us:
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about strength training and have a great interest in strength equipment.
- Experience in designing, or operating and managing a gym so you understand the flow and layouts and can provide constructive ideas.
- Experience in working with Graphic design or marketing.
- You need to have great computer skills and be able to learn our layout platform EC Design where a big part of the work is done. If you have worked with other design software, this is a plus.
- As you will be working in the front together with our sales team you need be customer centric and have great communication skills.
- The role will be reporting to our customer service team in Austin but will be a part of our global sales operations team.
- You are hungry for developing yourself and our customers.
- Represent Eleiko by displaying and living our core values of Performance, Learning and Kindness in all you do – externally and internally for all people you interact with.
What we offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself and your career
- Competitive compensation and great benefits
- A great team of dedicated professionals in Austin, as our US Head Office, Sweden, as our Eleiko HQ, and around the world
- A chance to represent one of the strongest brands in the industry.
Location: Austin Texas