Eleiko Sport – USA, Austin, TX
Eleiko is searching for a Marketing Coordinator primarily focusing on the US market who will also support global marketing initiatives. This person will have a strong foundation in project management and communication. This role involves coordinating and executing tradeshows, marketing events and activities at our Austin headquarters, enhancing the customer experience, activating, and maximizing partners and sponsorship opportunities and performing marketing activities across various channels, including social media, email marketing and PR. This role requires a collaborative, organized, flexible, socially skilled, quick learner who can manage multiple projects and work with cross-functional teams.
This role is based in Austin, TX, and reports to the President of Eleiko Sport Inc.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Independently coordinating marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and producing marketing collateral.
- Implementing global marketing initiatives in the US market.
- Executing US-focused marketing initiatives to include email marketing, case study development, PR initiatives and supporting global social media.
- Supporting executives in organizing various projects.
- Analyzing marketing/consumer data and converting findings into marketing strategies.
- Working closely with partners and organizations to ensure sponsorship activation.
- Producing marketing materials, internal and external presentations, brochures, proposals, client meeting materials, and more.
- Write, proofread, and edit content including marketing emails, marketing materials and corporate communications.
- Continually enhancing and developing the customer experience at HQ in Austin.
A great candidate will have:
- 3+ years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, PR, or a related field.
- Experience in marketing event coordination and exhibition planning.
- Strong organizational and independent project management skills.
- Marketing material design and layout experience, Adobe CC package (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced with HubSpot, or other CRM/marketing tool.
- Personal interest or professional experience in lifting and fitness is helpful.
- Ability to work well cross functionally and cross regionally.
- Excellent attention to detail.