Eleiko’s story, 60 years in the making, is filled with bold ideas and ambitious goals. Rooted in a passion for strength, we took a bold leap from making waffle irons to creating the world’s finest barbells and helped shape the world of weightlifting. With a focus on innovation and a commitment to quality and performance, Eleiko works tirelessly to make people stronger.
Eleiko Sport Ltd is looking for a full-time Business Development Manager for the South, to join their growing UK team.
This new role is right for you if you are a driven problem solver with excellent customer skills and have a passion for, and knowledge of, the strength and fitness industry. You will also need to be based in southern England, due to the target sales region.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, humble individual with a passion for sports to join our growing team. A role at Eleiko is right for you if you have a love of strength and fitness, great organisational skills and efficiency.
What we offer:
- A fun and inspiring work environment within a company who genuinely believes that the people is the very core and it´s most important asset. We all share the same vision to build a stronger world
- A new position where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of the role and the team
- You will be a member of a fast-growing team with competent and dedicated co-workers at a company that has had stable growth for many years
Who you are:
You are organised with a great desire to problem solve and to help others. You are also a team player, someone who enjoys collaboration and working with others. You’re comfortable working remotely and are self-motivated. You will be working closely with the Eleiko HQ in Sweden, the UK sales, sales support and install teams, and will report to the UK Sales Manager.
We are looking for someone who has the motivation to find solutions for customers, is able to multi-task, organised and is driven to play a key role in developing Eleiko’s customer base. A strong willingness to learn and progress in this role is also of importance.
You share our core values:
- Performance: Bring your strongest and best to every moment.
- Learning: Stay hungry for improvement and for life itself.
- Kindness: Treat the environment, other people, yourself and your body with the greatest respect.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Clear communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management databases
- Multitasking skills and good organisational abilities
- Capability to work calmly under high-stress situations
- Full drivers licence
- A passion for strength and fitness
Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than 30th of February.
This is an ongoing recruitment process, and the position may be filled before the last application day. The latest start date for this role will be the 1st April '24.