FROM WAFFLE IRONS TO THE WORLD’S WEIGHTLIFTING LEADER
Eleiko’s story, 60 years in the making, is filled with bold ideas and ambitious goals. Rooted in a passion for strength, we took a bold leap from making waffle irons to creating the world’s finest barbells and helped shape the world of weightlifting.
With a focus on innovation and a commitment to quality and performance, Eleiko works tirelessly to make people stronger. But Eleiko is more than just a weightlifting company: for over 40 years we supply Professional and Collegiate Sports and Recreation with our wide range of free weights and strength training equipment.
We are now looking for a Sales Representative to continue our expansion in the US.
What you bring to us:
As a Sales Representative for Athletics and Recreation you will be involved in the following activities:
- Be active in the field, visit customers and help them to become (more) successful
- Open new accounts.
- Consult and work out the best solution based on the customer’s needs.
- Develop relationships with top performing programs within college/university athletics and recreation by proactive outreach.
- Conduct online account research and account mapping for select target accounts.
- Use social media to share customer success and obtain market information.
- Represent ELEIKO at trade shows and at performance network events.
- Create and enlarge your network.
What do we expect from you:
- You are passionate about strength training in general and (weight)lifting in specific.
- You are hungry for developing yourself and your customers’ business.
- Represent Eleiko by displaying and living our core values of Performance, Learning and Kindness in all you do – externally and internally for all people you interact with.
- Generate Revenue.
- Sell all available Eleiko products – creating Eleiko experiences within collegiate, professional sport, and performance facilities and be a partner that will make them successful.
- Increase the Customer volume.
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of quotes with close rate sufficient to reach sales goals.
- Grow business from existing customers in the region by making repeat customers.
- Maintain and improve on our Customer NPS score.
Who Are You?
- You are probably already working in the training industry – maybe as a personal trainer, strength coach, recreation professional or as a sales representative.
- You have 2-3 years minimum B2B sales development experience, preferably in university athletics and recreation
- You are an expert in strength training, and you are passionate about strength equipment.
- You are hungry for growth.
- Proactive, professional, and result driven team-player.
- Enthusiastic and persistent.
- Passionate about sports (any kind of sport).
- You Possess a fundamental understanding of human movement in sport (anatomy, physiology) and various strength and conditioning practices currently employed in the field.
- You ideally live in or around the Austin, TX area.
What we offer?
- A challenging full-time position and great potential for you to grow and develop yourself and your sales career.
- Great freedom and autonomy in your work.
- Competitive compensation and great benefits.
- A great team of dedicated professionals in Austin, Texas, as our US Head Office, Sweden, as our Eleiko HQ, and around the world.
- A chance to represent one of the strongest brands in the industry.